The electronic torque wrench E-torc Q sets standards with the maximum measuring precision. The intelligent tool has powerful software for the intuitive parametrisation, recording, graphic evaluation and archiving of screw connection data. The analysis wrench is ideal for all standard measuring processes to use in quality assurance, process optimisation, research and development.
- Currently 3 models for controlled right/left tightening between 10 and 300 Nm
- Measuring and analysis processes, including for torque, torque angle, loosening/tightening, further tightening
- 4.3" colour touchscreen display visualises screwing operations directly on the wrench
- Data transmission via USB mini interface or wireless (WiFI 2.4 and 5 GHz)
- High-quality rotating aluminium housing with an ergonomic handle
- Test certificate to DIN EN ISO 6789:2003 Type I Class C